File Server allows you to share your local file and perform all kinds of operations.
- The first step is to complete the Localtonet App installation steps that are suitable for your Local Operating System. (How to use Localtonet)
- Go File Server Tunnel Page.
- Select Process Type for your needs. (Random Sub Domain, Custom Sub Domain, Custom Domain)
- Select the AuthToken you entered in the Localtonet App. (My Tokens)
- Select the Server you want your tunnel to run on.
- Enter the Local Folder Path that the tunnel will listen to. (Windows etc. C:\Users\Work) (Linux etc. /root or /usr/share)
- Create and Start your tunnel by pressing the Start Button from the list.