Localtonet's Proxy Server tunnels provide a simple and secure way for users to expose their proxy servers to the internet. By creating a Proxy Server tunnel, users are given a shareable URL.
- The first step is to complete the Localtonet App installation steps that are suitable for your Local Operating System. (How to use Localtonet)
- Go Proxy Server Page.
- Select Proxy Type for your needs. (HTTP, SOCKS5)
- Select the AuthToken you entered in the Localtonet App. (My Tokens)
- Select the Server you want your tunnel to run on.
- Create and Start your tunnel by pressing the Start Button from the list.
Example Image for Proxy Server Tunnel.
You can also review Blogs written about Proxy Server:
Use Android Phone As a Proxy Server
Turn Your Phone into a Mobile Rotating Proxy without Root
Wi-Fi Split in LocalToNet: A Boosted Proxy Experience